This is a part-time position and the schedule will be flexible but heavier emphasis on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays between 9AM - 5PM, working around 20 - 25 hours a week.
Pay is DOE but starts at $12 per hour.
Job Responsibilities for the Part-Time Accounts Payable Clerk:
As an Part-Time Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payments and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This will involve, compiling and maintaining accounts payable records, while also providing clerical and administrative support as needed.
• Manually entering invoices into Great Plains on a weekly basis.
•• Assist with audit prep and accounts receivable
• Check and approve all vouchers for payment
• Enter all accounts payable invoices that are schedule to be paid into the system
• Answer all vendor inquiries
• Discuss collection payments with vendors who are behind or delinquent
• Analyze vendor accounts and negotiate extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
• Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files
• Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary
• Assist the sales department with invoice corrections or difficult orders
Specific requirements for this Part-Time Accounts Payable position include:
• Accounts Payable Clerk experience
• Experience with Great Plains accounting software is required
• Experience with Excel is required
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid computer and data entry skills
• Knowledge of accounts receivables and collections/terms negotiation is a plus