3583# of Positions:
We are looking for a bright, kind, goal-oriented Customer Service Specialist
who is energized by a fast-paced environment and passionate about delivering quality to our customers. Our standards are high and we are proud of the contribution we make to our customers' experience. While we take our work seriously, we don't take ourselves seriously. We are focused on achieving our goals but like to have fun while doing so. You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
We're excited about you because...
- Be a critical point of support for our outside sales team and our regional dealer partners
- Become a product expert and be able to recommend potential products based on evaluating customer needs and preferences, competitive comparisons and/or technical specifications
- Provide training for proper product use and assist with troubleshooting steps
- Resolve product or service problems by determining the root cause and identifying the best solution
- Create formal sales quotes, generate freight quotes and quote commercial, GSA and state contract pricing
- Follow up on shipments and provide proactive information to the sales team
- Work with sales reps on back ordered products and offer comparable product options if applicable
- Assist with warranties, returns and replacements
You may also have...
- You bring professional experience in strategic customer service, sales support or similar function
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a collaborative, supportive and fast-paced environment
- You are highly organized and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to work independently and as a team member
- You take initiative yet are flexible in a fast- paced work environment
- You have strong computer software proficiency, to include Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Why you'll love working at ESI...
- Experience working with a CRM, such as the Salesforce CRM support cloud
About ESI (a Fellowes Brands Company)
- You are encouraged to be your authentic self here and empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- You'll be an integral part of an organization that continues to grow and help support our customers health while working
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, trying new things and having fun while we work
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal-oriented people, who truly believe in our business model
- We offer competitive salaries and Total Rewards packages
- You'll be proud to say that you work for ESI knowing that it brings healthy working to our customers' lives
At ESI, we design products for the movers and shakers of this world-work gear that keeps you active, healthy, focused, productive, and engaged, every single day. The pace of business is faster than ever, but we're here to propel you forward at work, at home, and in between.
We provide monitor arms, crank and electric height adjustable tables, keyboard combinations, power solutions, sit-to-stand solutions, wall mounted and mobile workstations, laptop solutions, and task lighting. Geared for today's fast-paced lifestyle, our extensive catalog of work gear will empower you to be energized and productive.
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who value and will support a friendly, team-oriented and drug free workplace. Applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to commencing employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.