Imperva, Inc.Status Talent Manager - HR
Redwood Shores, CA
Cyber Security is a big deal. Every day, you read about companies being hacked and how your data and personal information is at risk. At Imperva, we lead the world's fight to keep data and applications safe from cybercriminals. We are a cybersecurity leader that delivers best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations and service providers.
We are searching for a dynamic Talent Manager to join Imperva in Redwood Shores, CA. In this critical role, you will be responsible for managing our workforce planning efforts, working closely with senior executives across the company. This includes implementing initiatives that increase employee productivity and helps scale our growing workforce. Responsibilities
- Analyze, implements and monitor all workforce-planning initiatives globally.
- Complete an in-depth review and inventory of Imperva's talent and bench strength, collaborating with business leaders and other cross-functional teams in Finance, HR and executive team.
- Continually analyze, evaluate, and recommend improvements to ensure talent programs are making an impact on our business.
- Collect, interpret and evaluate workforce metrics to provide data-driven insights for internal and external talent pool assessments, headcount reviews, forecasting and business planning.
- Partner with Recruiting and HRBPs to ensure Imperva is proactively planning the workforce to operate at the highest levels.
- Implement new programs that drive better visibility and action plans to improve employee and company productivity.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Human Resources and/or strategy.
- 5+ years of professional HR experience, either as an HR Business Partner or Talent Acquisition
- Advanced knowledge in workforce planning mechanics and talent review
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to effectively present findings to different audiences, especially at the executive level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and with presentation skills a huge plus
- Meticulous and diligent attention to detail
- Ability to think proactively, identify problems and solutions, and exhibit a high level of self-initiative
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader-championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva-Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com
, our blog
, on Twitter
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It's an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com
and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers Legal Notice:
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.