Internal Req ID 3517
# of openings
We are currently recruiting for an Electronics Technician II (Temp)
. In this position you will perform a variety of moderately complex technical tasks under limited supervision to assist design engineers with product development. This is a 4-month contract position. What you will do in this position:
Building and Testing of Electronic Circuit Prototypes
- Under the direction of the Engineering Staff, builds and tests electronic circuits.
- Evaluates the performance of these circuits and troubleshoots problems as needed.
- Maintains a log of results.
What you need to succeed in this position:
- Prepares all documentation including layout, drawings, test data, operational reports, Bills of Materials, Change Orders, and other documentation as directed by Engineering Staff.
- General background in electronics.
- Applicable experience.
- Computer literate and ability to use PC software programs: PCBs, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Some previous experience in RF circuits and technology helpful.
- 1+ years of experience
- AA Degree (2 years college) - Preferred
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or manipulate objects. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear, stand, walk, sit, work with computer and office equipment, machinery, or electrical tools, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds.
Position requires frequent contact outside the department or company and the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate with occasional loud noise. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts, works in high, precarious places, is exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, and is regularly at risk of electric shock.About HME
Five companies. One family name. The HME family of companies is the leading provider of clear, reliable communication solutions for a variety of niche markets; from world-famous restaurant chains to major television networks and global live events to military, aerospace, and government applications - HME products are preferred in 100+ countries.