Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/VeteransJob ID:
Lansing, MIFunctional Area:
Sales: SA ProducingEmployment Type:
Full TimeRelocation Provided:
Position Description:**Position can be based anywhere within the United States. Ideal candidates will live near a major metropolitan area.**
Relationship Manager - Strategic Alliance Field Ops is responsible for coordinating the onboarding, engagement, tactical execution of marketing and the overall performance of marketing services by our strategic alliance partners (regionally concentrated). The Relationship Manager WILL NOT be taking loan applications and as such is not required to be a licensed mortgage originator. Primary responsibility of the role will be driving engagement of Broker/Owners and their agents, utilization of the Realtor Portal, establishing/maintaining/enhancing marketing initiatives within the brokerage that drives leads into the Call Center from the Marketing efforts (Realtor and Builder).Essential Job Functions:
Other Related Duties:
- Responsible for delivering broker owner/builder engagement (performance of marketing services and communications around Freedom Value Proposition) to their agents and customers.
- Responsible for Driving 75% + Realtor engagement in the Realtor Portal (MSA Realtor Portfolio).
- Assist in the validation of marketing services, due diligence and documentation.
- While not responsible for any loan origination activities, Relationship Manager - Strategic Field Ops needs to serve as the communication conduit, driving performance plan and "Go to Green" plans were applicable for strategic alliances that are less engaged or not performing their marketing services as detailed under MSA contract.
- Drive documentation and sharing of best practices. Share best practices with peer and Regional VP of Field Ops.
- Work with VP of Strategic Alliance Ops and on-boarding team to establish, develop and maintain strong regulatory controls for Marketing Service Agreements (MSA's) ensuring 100% compliance for all MSA's under RESPA.
- Work with VP of Strategic Alliance-Ops and on-boarding team to establish, develop and maintain strong regulatory controls for Closing Cost Contribution Agreements (CCC's)
- Drives best in class on-boarding routines for all new MSA's and coordinates a scaled approach to drive leads through not only all MSA's but Closing Cost Contribution agreements.
- Responsible for post strategic alliance effective date or start date transition including on-boarding coordination, integration and sharing of best practices.
- Owns partnership escalation channel (issue resolution).
- Keeps abreast of the competitive landscape including but not limited to players, position, pricing and market dynamics.
- Keeps informed and gives direct feedback as to strategic alliance products and services and any needed/proposed changes to overall value proposition.
- Responsible for working with VP of Strategic Alliance Sales to amend, enhance and deliver Sales presentations, pitch decks and enhance the overall Customer Experience.
- Responsible for the overall customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual strategic alliance that is originated: making complete and accurate due diligence reviews; obtaining all necessary support documents and overseeing the sales life cycle.
- Maintains a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.Education and/or Experience:
Strong Relationship Management skills, attention to detail with timely follow up is mandatory. Understanding of RESPA, Fair Lending and Realtor channel is preferred. In depth Home Loan product understanding is a nice to have but not mandatory. Must be a clear, confident communicator.
Minimum 3 years' experience either selling real estate or in a Relationship Manager and/or Business Development role with demonstrated results.
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
Must have valid driver's license.Travel:
Regional travel required within assigned market. Minimal travel outside of market.Languages Skills:
Ability to effectively present information to C suite executives, groups, and/or boards of directors. Ability to engage people, public speak, and master basic web portals is a must.Mathematical Skill:
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.Reasoning Ability:
Ability to carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions. Ability to solve problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine's, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!