Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected CategoryCountry:
Springfield, OH, USEmployment type:
Undefined termAt Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.POSITION TITLE:
Order Handler (CTO Cranes) REPORTS TO:
CTO Order Management & Procurement Manager Principle Responsibilities:
- Execution of assigned incoming orders and change orders.
- Review new orders for compliance.
- Electronically transfer the internal order within the ERP Systems.
- Handle all assigned sales order tasks and ensure the order is handled within the appropriate time standard.
- Create purchase orders and reconcile invoice issues.
- Track order communications and log order status/delay information.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- One to three years of Order Management related experience preferred.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system.
- Excellent personal computer skills.
- Must be comfortable navigating in various software systems simultaneously.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes preferred.
- Ability to work in a team structured, fast paced, and multitasking work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be efficient, highly organized, motivated and detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
*KC #monus #cbus #nxt Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .