Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc.Senior Contracts and Grants Analyst - Medical Device
US-Southeast# of Openings:
Do you want to be responsible for the development and analysis of contractual relationships including investigator grants including but not limited to drafting, negotiating, and finalizing agreements related to clinical trials?
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90+ countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who Are You?
You are an experience professional with a passion for clinical contract development and negotiation. You are organized, but flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes. You can easily envision the bigger picture, without losing sight of the day-to-day tasks. You can provide excellent leadership to not only your project teams, but also to clients. You are excited and enthusiastic. You motivate your teams to do great work and collaborate easily with your clients. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.Responsibilities
What will you be doing?
The Contracts Analyst will be Responsible for the development and analysis of contractual relationships including investigator grants including but not limited to drafting, negotiating, and finalizing agreements related to clinical trials. Provide support to the clinical team in the pricing, planning, execution and control of grants and contracts.
What do you need to have?
- Ensures the successful negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites.
- Works cross functionally with Clinical Operations and Project Management in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials including accurate forecast of contract execution timelines.
- Collaborates with the Functional Manager who will partner with other compliance departments to ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed to minimize risk in clinical trials.
- Communicates and explains legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines.
- Reviews and evaluates client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
- In partnership with CTA Lead and others as necessary, evaluates priorities and quickly readjusts priorities with the changing needs of business and the client.
- Identifies and proactively raises issues to the CTA Lead or CM, as appropriate, prior to their becoming critical or creates risk.
- Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
- Participates in client meetings for the purpose of expediting the contract signing process as directed.
- Creates and maintains files for each contract.
- Tracks all site interaction in data base in a timely and accurate manner and ensures that status updates are fully descriptive.
- 1-3 years’ Experience with contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or international equivalent.
- Read write and speak fluent English.
- Familiarity with clinical contracts
- Experience in relevant areas involving contracts, negotiation, or sales
- Prefer JD or advance degree.
- Familiarity with working in service industry or project management environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.