Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc.Clinical Trial Coordinator/Monitoring Excellence Assistant - Upper Gwynedd, PA
US-Northeast# of Openings:
Clinical Trial Support
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting life saving drugs into the hands of those who need them the most.
Who are you?
You are a leader that isn’t afraid to delegate, but also isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You look for new and innovative ways to problem solve. You are the ultimate planner and coordinator and are an excellent communicator. You have a serious passion for clinical development. You never settle for what is, but are always pushing clinical development forward to what it could be. You motivate others to do the same. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you’re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we’d really like to meet you.
What you will be doing:
Provide project support to the office of the client's Monitoring Excellence Team and VP Global Head Regions, handling various activities for the team including coordination of team meetings and projects.
- Maintain the Monitoring Excellence Team Site, DL, mailbox, org chart and people on the move slides
- Schedule Share and Learns via Webex Events Center, teleconferences, and video conferences; ensure all relevant teleconferences and/or contact information are included in meeting invites
- Attend and support various monitoring excellence meetings; prepare agenda, capture meeting minutes, distribute and followup on action items
- Provide backup coverage for the Lead Associate to the VP Global Head of GTCO Regions and Monitoring Excellence on an as needed basis
- Coordinate other ad hoc projects as needed by office of VP Global Head of GTCO Regions and
- Schedule Quick Base assignments in MyLearning System
- Support scheduling and logistics for Monitoring Excellence F2F meetings and calls
- Support and maintains relevant Sharepoint Team Sites (CRA Central and Monitoring Excellence)
- Print and maintain hard copies of 403 Monitoring SOP as part of GCD BCP
What you need to have:
- Atleast 2 yrs relevant experience
- Seasoned Project Management skills supporting multiple range of directors and executives
- Advanced computer skills using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) and Sharepoint
- Advanced administrative abilities meeting minutes experience preferred
- Communication Skills must be at a level to effectively interact with executives and internal/external clients and host large group Web-Ex Event Center training sessions
- High attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and address issues proactively
- Clinical Research Experience
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
- Ability to handle and prioritize a large number of simultaneous assignments
- Advanced experience with PowerPoint
- Experience creating and editing short videos
- Experience with additional MS Office 365 applications such as MS Stream, Sway etc.
- Experience in international Clinical Trials environment a plus
- College degree
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.