Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans.Expert Client Account Manager
Regular Full-Time# of Openings:
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage technical delivery functions. This position is responsible for participating in the creation of financial, operational and technical tools, reporting and workflows that are necessary to meet its client, financial and business objectives.Responsibilities
- Cultivate relationships with client users and executives, building credibility and trust
- Serve as a single point of contact and resolution for the client. Aggressively manage escalated issues to resolution
- Ensure necessary level of engagement of Allscripts’ resources, including support, services and management are executing in order to meet account performance objectives and client expectations.
- Proactively communicate Allscripts products, services, educational opportunities and strategies
- Drive customer satisfaction survey participation, scores with desire for client to be a reference site
- Support ongoing relationship with clients in partnership with Sales Executive to include understanding, mapping and documentation of client strategy and business goals
- Understand clients' business, how Allscripts' products can address, suggest additional products, inform Sales Executive of upsell opportunities
- Understand the client’s strategic priorities and organizational goals, business objectives, challenges, and capabilities in order to develop a client-specific strategy and tactical delivery
- Conduct periodic business reviews with client to review progress against defined goals and service delivery results
- Promote attendance and active participation in Allscripts and industry events
- Participate in select project oversight, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs objectives
- Ensure product and service delivery projects are on time and on budget
- Maintain knowledge and status of all client escalated Support/Service level delivery issues
- Use knowledge and experience of regulatory requirements to insure clients are aware of and have plans for their practice needs
- Facilitate client contract and financial questions to resolution
- Be an internally recognized specialist on complex technical and business matters
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelors or Graduate degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare Administration, or relevant work experience
- Strong business acumen and relationship development skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, prioritize tasks and execute without significant oversight
- Experience with healthcare and/or financial products in a sales, services, consulting, or client management environment
- Previous project/customer management experience
- Up to 7-10 years moderate inductry experience
- May require travel for business needs 25-50%
- May require after hours support
- Primarily works in standard office environment or in home office, with responsibility for travel. Work hours will fluctuate based on responsibilities, time zones and client needs.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.