Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States.
Our Mortgage Lending Division is becoming an industry leader by providing competitive mortgage products within our Retail and Wholesale lines of business. We deliver a superior customer experience by meeting individual needs, focusing on financial education, ensuring that our loans close on time and making the entire process as easy as possible. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind.
What We Offer:
• FUN atmosphere!
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to discounts through our employee portal.
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Game room and gym onsite.
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join our team in Anaheim!
The Post Close Manager will be responsible for managing the post-close department, related to due diligence reconciliation for non-agency portfolio securitizations, loan delivery to agencies, whole loan delivery to private investors, government endorsement/guarantee and TRID compliance/closing disclosure audits for all closed loans. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
What you’ll do:
You’ll love this job if you’re:
What you’ll need: