Teledyne Cable Solutions (TCS), located in Dallas, TX, is a vertically integrated manufacturer of cable and cable assemblies for demanding industries such as Subsea and Marine, Defense, Medical, Oil and Gas, and Industrial. With over 50 years of dedicated experience in providing solutions, TCS is considered a leader in its respective field. TCS utilizes a wide variety of components, materials and capabilities to formulate solutions in the harshest and most critical of environments, addressing issues from electrical to environmental performance, to flex-life and cosmetics. Our bulk cable and cable assembly capabilities provide application specific problem solving, working with your engineers to address individual projects or whole-system requirements. Rapid prototyping, fast turnaround, and quick ramp-up to production volume reduce time-to-market cycles.
Teledyne offers our Employees an excellent benefit package including:
- Prescription Drug
- Life Insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in project contract review to identify quality requirements.
- Document discrepancies between quality requirements and current capability with recommendations for improvement.
- Develop measurement specifications to meet quality requirements and source equipment capable of meeting minimum requirements.
- Utilize continuous improvement methodologies to drive product/system improvements.
- Review and approve system procedures and processes.
- Investigate quality problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Facilitate the completion of defective material investigation and corrective action reports.
- Assist in failure investigation - assisting with documentation of root causes, communication of final resolution, corrective actions and training.
- Participate as an ISO auditor for the internal audit program.
- Review and approve assigned Engineering Changes and ensure implementation.
Education and Experience:
- Shall have a minimum of a diploma in electronics/electrical engineering technology.
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Quality Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience in an AS9100, AS9102 and PPAP through past work history.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ITAR projects.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma not required but would be considered an asset.
- Experience in basic programming/scripting not required but highly desired.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in teams and influence decisions based on facts and process thinking.
- Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of data management systems, databases and statistical tools.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Standing, Walking, Sitting,
- Use of hand to handle or feel
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Vision - Close Vision, distance, Color Vision
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- CORE: Quality/HSE Systems Overview, Export, Hazardous Communications, Departmental Orientation
- CORE: Corporate Shared Values
- CORE: ERP System Overview
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or a "U.S. Person". A U.S. Person is defined as a person who is a lawful permanent resident “Green Card holder” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(20) or who is a ”Protected Individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).