Title: Administrative/Executive Assistant - Temporary
Length of assignment: Approx. six months
KaBOOM! is looking for a detail-oriented, trustworthy and organized Administrative/Executive Assistant to provide top-notch administrative support to multiple members of the KaBOOM! leadership team. You will be responsible for supporting leadership team members with all aspects of day-to-day operations including scheduling internal and external client meetings, booking travel and serving as a point of contact. This is an hourly, temporary assignment not eligible for benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain calendars of executive leaders and provide general administrative support, including preparing materials for internal and external meetings
- Schedule and organize travel plans as needed in compliance with our executive travel policy; create and oversee detailed travel itineraries and support documentation
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence, responding independently when possible
- Process expense reimbursements, invoices and other internal reporting requirements in a timely manner
- Support the quality execution and on-time delivery of projects that require the coordination of multiple teams within KaBOOM!
- Actively contribute to our inclusive work environment by valuing other people regardless of differences and take an active role in promoting practices that support diversity, equity, inclusion and cultural competence
- Other duties as assigned
What you have:
- A high school degree with at least 2 years of professional administrative support or equivalent experience supporting executives
- Superior attention to detail with experience keeping others organized
- Demonstrated experience in effective multi-tasking while using exceptional judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style with self-motivation and drive to get the job done
- Proven experience maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality regarding all corporate, personnel and research matters
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and internet/intranet
- Excitement for an environment that balances fun and professionalism
KaBOOM! is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that is dedicated to giving all kids – regardless of color or zip code – the childhood they deserve through great, safe places to play. We prioritize diversity, equity and inclusion as an integral part of our culture. We strongly encourage people of color (including bilingual and bicultural), all gender identities and gender expressions, people of all abilities, LGBTQ individuals, veterans and national service alumni to apply.