Business Analyst, Marketing Systems
Total Wine & More is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our growing Marketing Systems/Information Technology team. Our objective is to support business systems for the Marketing Department that enables the marketing and digital vision focused on driving a personalized experience that enhances the customer journey. We are looking for an Analyst who has a natural curiosity and desire, is passionate about industry trends and is a technologist focused on building solutions that fit business and customer needs. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology Systems. You will
You will come with
- Collaborate with diverse team members (development, QA, etc.) to promote value and build develop customer friendly features and enhancements
- Drive project work using a combination of technical knowledge adjusting business / technical requirements, investigation of data issues, or project management of ongoing work.
- Ad hoc reporting using software packages (SQL, Excel, PowerBI, Splunk, etc.)
- Managing and configuring of Applications, including Marketing tools (Salesforce, Oracle)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Technology or related field
- 2+ years of business analysis and requirements gathering experience for one or more software project(s) or in a Technical Business Analyst role
- Experience with relational databases; SQL preferred
Grow with us
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.