: US-AZ-Tucson# of Openings
: Food and BeveragePosition Type
: Regular Part-TimeFLSA Status
: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Welcome to one of Arizona's most beloved resorts: The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson. Our magnificent 250 acre desert resort is nestled in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains and features 487 rooms and 60,000 square feet of meeting space.
We have exciting employment opportunities to offer in our rooms division, food and beverage and administrative and general departments. There are health and welfare benefits for full-time associates and other offerings for all associates including paid time off, free meals daily in our associate dining room and a discounted travel benefit at any one of 6,000+ Marriott hotels worldwide. Want to learn more about joining our team? Join today!Overview
Work with Room Service Team in the serving of guests to ensure positive guest experience.Responsibilities
- Set up and deliver all food and beverage orders in accordance with established guidelines, procedures and policies as prescribed by company standards.
- Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage trays in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines.
- Set up and deliver all VIP amenities.
- Service all hospitality suites in accordance with Banquet Event Orders and established policies and procedure.
- Complete all shift side work as outlined in the hotel's operating policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales. Report all communication to immediate shift supervisor.
- Perform all cash handling responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with guests.
- Ability to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a cart weighing a maximum of 100 lbs., at a continuous schedule with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.