The Associate Director, HR Operations is responsible for HR Operations, including compensation, benefits, immigration & mobility, and general compliance. This role will join our growing Human Resources team and have a hand in developing and leading programs as part of our overall global growth. The Associate Director, HR Operations will work in close partnership with the Sr. Director, HR on strategic HR initiatives while also partnering with the regional HR teams to ensure alignment.
- Oversee US benefits strategy and partner with the regional HR teams to ensure competitiveness within local markets and alignment between locations, when applicable.
- Manage US open enrollment and employee LOAs, including maternity leave, disability, and FMLA.
- Partner with Finance, and the regional HR teams as required, to manage payroll in compliance with local regulations.
- Manage US immigration, including green cards, H1Bs, international work permits and business visitor visas.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, including completion of mandatory reporting.
- Project manage the annual employee compensation planning process, including rollout and management of compensation planning spreadsheets.
- In partnership with the regional HR Managers, maintain the employee handbooks and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in pre-acquisition diligence and post- acquisition integration.
- Participate in other team projects and company initiatives as need be.
General-other: Human Resources