MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are looking for candidates with 2 - 3 years of semiconductor processing experienced in etch for a Process Technician position that we have open in Boise, ID.
Process Technician Job Description:
- Perform XSEMs imaging analysis and maintains the SEM Imaging Equipment
- Conducts analysis of data collected from imaging mentioned above
- Perform technical tests and experiments for process engineering, including the set up and operation of process equipment
- Prepare records, charts, and graphs of test results
- Work closely with cross-functional engineering teams to troubleshoot process/integration problems
Process Technician Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-starting individual with strong technical and hands-on skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- High level of proficiency and extensive operating experience of SEMs desirable.
- Need to be able to work 11pm to 7am shifts from Wednesday to Sunday
Process Technician Physical Requirements:
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, prolonged sitting, and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds are required.
- This position requires the use of Personal Protection Equipment and the proper use industry safety procedures while working.
- Occasional travel to training facility and customer location may be required.
Process Technician Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of semiconductor processing experience in etch, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing facility.
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.