MiTek® is a global provider of building solutions for the residential and commercial construction industries. Utilizing software, services, engineered products, and automated manufacturing equipment, MiTek partners with clients to accelerate their genius and deliver breakthroughs in building. With a rich 60-year history and a network of 6,500 team members worldwide, MiTek pairs local expertise with global capabilities. As a Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A, NYSE: BRK-B) company since 2001, MiTek has a record of continuous growth and innovation. Learn more at www.mii.com . Summary
This role will represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering. You will maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs of the customer. You will work directly with the District Field Managers to maintain and grow the business within a specific territory. Generate leads and commit to customer service with key accounts. You will perform incisive market and competitive research to help aid the District Managers in adjusting our sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field. Meet weekly, monthly and annually to coordinate sales efforts between the Customer Support Team and the Field Reps.Job Responsibilities & RequirementsEssential Functions:
Skills & Abilities:
- Qualify, develop and maintain thorough Sales Quote Tracking.
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts.
- Generate Sales Quotes for specific projects within a specific territory.
- Follow up on all Sales Quotes with detailed information that will help the Field Reps close the sale.
- Utilize SalesForce or similar tool to ensure standard processes during all sales stages.
- Follow up on all Sales Orders, including updating customers of ship dates / delays / etc.
- Work with the District Managers to design industry-specific outbound efforts for their particular region.
- Record sales performance and data in conjunction with the District Managers
- Responsible for maintaining and growing sales within specific region.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent sales experience
- Minimum 2 to 5 years Sales Experience
- Travel periodically with District Sales Managers to develop customer relationships
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as possess the ability to be trained in company specific software
- Technical Mindset
- Ability to read project specifications
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Good communication skills required
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to manage customer accounts
- Ability to adapt quickly and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn at a fast pace in a demanding marketplace
- The ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers, architects and engineers
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and set priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer; and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or transgender status), age (40 and over), genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. For accommodation to assist with completing this application, please contact Human Resources at +1 314-434-1200.