SPS Commerce is an EEO Race/Gender/Veteran/Disability Employer
Human Resources# of Openings
SPS is expanding the Talent Acquisition team! We just rolled off our 80th consecuitive quarter of growth and we're continuing to build momentum. We need great recruitment talent to help us hire the right talent that will continue to fuel our growth.Does this sound like you?
Why SPS?We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world's largest retail network, and we don't just lead the industry, we are the industry. At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don't just grow here, they're made here.The Day-to-DayWe're looking for an experienced recruiter who is well networked and is great at assessing both experience AND core values alignment. Everyone knows it's a tight market for talent, so the right recruiter will have amazing resiliency and operate with a sense of urgency. They will be able to educate leaders about current market trends and they will stay focused on providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- You see recruiting as more than a transactional "order-taker" - you've got a serious drive to really influence and drive the selection process to hire the talent that will take SPS to the next step.
- You're the rare breed of "hunter/farmer" recruiter - not only can you identify and attract great talent, but you've also go the stamina and energy to keep them excited as you guide them through our talent selection process.
- You're a closer - whether it's closing a manager on an "untraditional" candidate or closing a candidate who was entertaining multiple opportunities.
- To break up the week, you thrive on project based work. Constant improvement and innovation is just how you roll.
What experience and skills do you need?
- Sourcing, identifying and engaging active and passive talent
- Organize and manage the talent selection process through a full-cycle candidate process (sourcing up to on-boarding)
- Provide outstanding candidate experience
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships and transparency to business leaders and hiring managers
- Project based work focused on innovation and continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree plus 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience OR 6+ years of recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and engaging passive talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Strong familiarity with full functionality of an Applicant Tracking System, preferably iCIMS
- Proven history of forming strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers
See Job Description