Vice President, Medicare Strategy -CMMI
This position has overall accountability for development and implementation of Medicare VBC strategy and related program management across Providence Health & Services. By partnering with regional and system leaders, this role will identify key regulatory opportunities for growth and operational performance and will lead development of specific recommendations and tactics to address the opportunities. This role will develop a proactive relationship with internal advocacy teams, and policy leaders in government and industry to position Providence as an industry leader in improving outcomes for their patient populations. The VP of Medicare Strategy will develop a multi-year roadmap for this program. This role will also be responsible for building and mentoring the Medicare VBC team, consisting of Program Leaders and analysts who manage and administer Medicare value based reimbursement programs across the system.
Required experience/education for this position include:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Health Sciences, or other relevant discipline
• Ten years of progressively increasing responsibility in managed care/ health economics as part of a payer or healthcare delivery system.
• Expertise in Medicare Payment reform policies and demonstrated experience in implementing Medicare APMs such as MACRA/MIPS, CPC , PCF, MSSP, DC.
• Knowledge of CMS and ONC Health IT policy making and fluent in policies related to adoption of Health IT interoperability standards
• Demonstrated experience in developing successful working relationships with other organizations.
Preferred experience/education for this position include:
• Expertise in Population Health strategies and operational model strongly preferred.
• Training and background in implementation of change management initiatives at enterprise scale.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 284398.
Providence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.