Chief Financial Officer - CFO, Queen of the Valley Medical Center - Napa
The Ministry CFO, Queen of the Valley Medical Center is a member of the service area leadership decision-making team and sits on local ministry leadership teams. This position is accountable for working with the local and regional leaders for setting strategies and for leading efforts to achieve operational goals and budgets for the service area and ministries as well as assisting the service area team with delivering on transformation efforts. The Ministry CFO will also assist with representing the service area and ministries as well as assisting the service area team with delivering on transformation efforts. The Ministry CFO will also assist with representing the service area or local ministries in a finance leadership role with joint ventures and related boards or management teams as assigned by the Regional CFO. This person will have shared accountability for service area and local operations and partners closely with system shared services representatives to achieve results. The Ministry CFO reports directly to the Regional CFO with a matrixed line to the Service Area and/or local ministries Chief Executives.
Required education/experience for this position include:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; or related field.
• 12 years of Finance experience.
• 10 years in a leadership role.
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
• Ability to analyze information, evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of financial principles and practices and the ability to apply them effectively.
• Effective written communication skills as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations; live, via online or virtual mediums.
• Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
• Effective conflict management skills.
• Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, executive management, and other stakeholders through positive interaction and problem identification and resolution.
• Broad knowledge and understanding of the trends and changes taking place in health care.
• Ability to represent the company with external customers/clients.
• Demonstrated high level of accuracy, even under pressure.
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to organize workload to ensure that timeframes are met and the work is successfully completed within deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to define, develop, and analyze performance measures and metrics.
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Demonstrated planning and project oversight/management skills.
• Demonstrated skills in project plan design and implementation; directing projects, coordinating the work of operational teams, and managing project budgets.
• Ability to effectively manage project deadlines and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Working knowledge of desktop software applications (e.g., MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet, Email).
• Knowledge of basic office practices, procedures, machines and equipment.
• Demonstrable working knowledge of spreadsheet, database, word processing and desktop publishing software.
• Knowledge of the use of health information technology to improve care (eg: electronic medical records, disease registries, websites, IVR).
Preferred education/experience for this position include:
• Master's Degree in Accounting of Finance related field.
• Certified Public Accountant, and other certifications such as HRMA or FACHE.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 273852.
Providence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.