ABOUT THE ROLE Healthline is looking for a solution oriented and analytical minded analyst for our Market Research & Insights team. You will be responsible for executing research projects for Healthline and on our client programs across platforms and sites. You will pull data across several platforms, track project status, design questionnaires, write reports and understand how to tell a story from data. In addition to leveraging your primary market research skills, you will have the opportunity to work with syndicated data tools to develop insights related to our audience and the markets we support. Our teams work with some of the top brands and digital agencies and we are looking for someone who can help contribute to our continued success and rapid growth. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a growing team and top 50 media property.
- Support team members in any and all necessary aspects of research execution; contributions may include but are not limited to media plan review, survey testing, coordinating survey launch with internal teams, data analysis, and creation of reports
- With supervision and coaching, you will be responsible for playing an integral role in overall project quality by the continuous monitoring of sample/data while providing updates to internal teams
- Pull data and ensure its accuracy through various data resources and survey tools, including Comscore, Google Analytics, MARS Consumer Health Study, MediaRadar, SurveyMonkey, SurveyWriter, etc.
- Communicate with internal teams to ensure clear understanding of project timelines and status
- Responsible for timely delivery of internal data requests/insights and market research reports
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand true client goals and ultimate measures of campaign success
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT HEALTHLINE
- You’ll hear us talk a lot about culture and mindset at Healthline - because we know our people, and how we work together, drive our success and differentiate the impact we have on the world. These are some of the things that are important to us:
- We own our holistic health and are committed to joyful, healthful lives
- We listen, commit to inclusion, and work to empathize with our co-workers and with everyone in pursuit of health and well-being
- We take accountability for our work and our team’s results
- Continuous improvement in our work and our ability to realize our vision requires passion for innovation, a willingness to fail, and the discipline to measure
- New ideas and different perspectives make us better allies for each person who turns to Healthline
- Also, we’ve got cozy canine companions in the SF office. Pooches make Healthline HQ fun!
- Our smart, experienced leadership team wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages, one day/week remote option and comprehensive health benefits
- 1-3 years of market research experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Psychology, Marketing, Statistics or Social Sciences preferred) or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with digital media or health/pharma industry
- Knowledge of statistical software (SPSS, SAS etc.) or Tableau a plus
- Strong computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and organization skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- A resourceful, nimble self-starter, with a willingness to pitch in wherever needed
- A can-do, positive attitude that fosters a collaborative team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.