Teacher of the Visually Impaired - TVI - School
A Teacher of the Visually Impaired is needed for a part-time
school position in Marysville, WA
. In addition to the standard benefits, our TVIs are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
- Hourly Comp: $38
- Weekly Comp: $190
- Total Comp: $7220 (38 weeks)
TVI will work with two students for a couple hours per week. District is planning for a hybrid model of in-person and remote learning.BENEFITS FOR A TEACH ER OF THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED TVI:
TEACHER OF THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
1. Washington State
Teaching Certificate plus certification and/or endorsement in Special Education
2. Certification as an orientation and mobility instructor
3. Demonstrated ability to teach Braille
4. Direct instruction, data collection, behavior management, and analysis skills are preferredABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).