Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a motivated, independent Registered Nurse (RN) with good time management for a full-time home health contract position in Tukwila, WA
In this position, you are able to create your own schedule, choose your vacation days, and ensure your holidays off. Another added benefit is avoiding the daily commute and completing charting from the comfort of your home! We offer consistent contracts that begin at 13 weeks long and can be extended year round. For this specific contract, you are paid per hour, not just per visit! Finally, all drive time and mileage is reimbursed at the current IRS rate.
- Hourly Comp: $56
- Weekly Comp: $2240
- Total Comp: $29,120
: 13 week contract, DAY shifts, 8 hours per day. Weekends as needed, first to float. 2 years of home health required (within the last year). RN will go through client specific credentialing that can take up to 2 weeks. Must have valid BLS through American Heart Association, MMR immunizations, 2 step TB, up to date flu vaccination.BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
MORE ABOUT THE NURSE POSITION:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
JOB REQUIREMENTS - REGISTERED NURSE RN:
- Making home visits in designated area to perform initial and ongoing assessments/treatments for patients
- Performing assigned duties including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Identify and communicate changes in the patient's condition
- Maintain communication with patient, family and other members of the home care team to ensure coordination of services and meet the patient goals
- Executing and properly documenting the doctor's orders
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- WA state RN license
- Reliable transportation
- 2 years of previous home health experience required
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).