Registered Nurse (RN) - In-home Hospice
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for Hospice Visits with an established company in Tukwila, WA.
Position requires a Registered Nurse candidate to have recent experience hospice/home visits experience. Rendering nursing care in assigned area in terms of individualized client needs, according to dependent and independent nursing functions and conformance with recognized nursing techniques, procedures and established standards based on the scope of nursing.
- Hourly Comp: $56
- Weekly Comp: $2240
- Total Comp: $29,120
Position Details: 13 weeks, 8 hour evening shifts. Weekends as needed, first to float. Must have 2 years of Hospice experience.BENEFITS FOR CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 24/7 Answering Service
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
JOB REQUIREMENTS / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to deal tactfully with government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).