Speech Language Pathologist - School
A Speech Language Pathologist is needed for a full-time (1.0) school based position in Pensacola, Florida. This position offers a 37.5 hour work week and covers the 2020-2021 school year. Ideal candidate will have school based experience. This District offers an invested and supportive team approach. We are offering competitive compensation, flexible scheduling and customized benefits packages. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of school districts all over the state, and nationwide. Apply today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
Hourly Comp: $38 - $40BENEFITS FOR A SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP:
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- Masters of Science in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid SLP license in state of practice
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).