School Psychologist - Pediatrics
A School Psychologist is needed for a full-time school position in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This position offers a 37.5 hour work week and flexible scheduling for the 20-21 school year. Ideal candidate will have recent experience, be proficient in evaluations and bilingual in Engllish and Spanish or Creole is preferred. The district offers a supportive team environment and is eager to find the right addition to their team. Enjoy an amazing work life balance close to Florida's Coast! In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Apply today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
Hourly Comp: $43- $45
Weekly Comp: $1,610 - $1,700BENEFITS FOR A SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST:
1. Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
2. Continuing Education & 401(K)
3. Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
4. Mentoring Programs
5. Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
6. Flexible Schedules
7. Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. School Psychologist certification through the Department of Education/ or license through the Department of Health
2. Expected to have a thorough knowledge of Federal and State Psychologist regulations
3. Successful completion of Certification Examination
4. 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
5. School district experience preferredABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).