REGISTERED NURSE - RN - HOSPITAL
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire two Registered Nurses for 13-week Med/Surg contracts in Wausau, WI!
Schedules can either be a Day/Night rotation or straight nights. Hours are 7a-7p and 7p-7a
. Every other weekend and holiday will be required. RN applicants must have 3 years of previous experience in a step down setting. These roles have target start dates of July 27th.
The Medical Surgical Intermediate Care (MSIMC) Unit is a 20-bed critical care unit with a patient mix that includes stable Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Gastrointestinal Bleed, Acute Kidney Injury, End-Stage Renal Disease, Tracheostomy/ Ventilator patients, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Trauma, Sepsis, and many more. The patients admitted to MSIMC have acute, high-risk but non-emergent needs that can benefit from closer observation and highly skilled nursing interventions including telemetry monitoring. Our nursing culture is focused heavily on teamwork, process improvement, and safety for staff and patients.Hourly Comp: $35/hrWeekly Comp: $1,260+Monthly Comp: $5,040+BENEFITS FOR AN RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- Immediate openings
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
Standard for every patient:
• RN completes vitals q4 hours (0000, 0400, 0800, 1200, 1600, 2000)
• RN completes head-to-toe assessment every 8 hours including intake and output
• Daily weights (weights done between 0300 and 0700).
• Write walks on whiteboards with distance and time for each. Should walk in hallways if able
• Bedside shift report in patient rooms
• Care plans completed on nocs if possible unless completing wound treatments
• Measure telemetry strips (0600, 1400, 2200)
• RN rounds at 0930 in Clinical Lead OfficeJOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- 3 years of previous step-down experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- ACLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Valid RN License
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).