Registered Nurse | RN | Med-Surg
CareerStaff Unlimited is hiring Registered Nurses for day and night contract opportunities in Edingburg, TX
! Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year of recent Med-Surg/Acute Care experience; LTAC experience preferred. These positions are available immediately.
Hourly Comp: $40 - $43
Weekly Comp: $1440 - $1548
**Travel pay packages available to those that qualify**BENEFITS OF RN REGISTERED NURSE:
LICENSURE CREDENTIALS REQUIRED FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- Valid Texas Registered Nurse - RN License
- 1 year of LTAC or Acute Care experience within the last 2 years with strong Vent/Trach skills
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- BLS (Basic Life Support) American Heart Association approved for all units
- ACLS approved for ER, ICU, TELE, and MS units
- Strong Vent/Trach Skills
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).