Who We Are At ZenBusiness
We're a trusted partner for small business owners that want a solution to the challenges of starting, running, and growing a business. We use technology and automation to provide fast and low-cost services, expert support, and a personalized dashboard that puts everything small business owners need at their fingertips. We are an Austin-based start-up that is excited about helping other entrepreneurs and business owners realize their dream of creating and growing a successful business. In doing so, we hope to radically shift the business landscape by empowering more people to be their own boss and become financially independent.
Being part of ZenBusiness means being part of a community of problem-solvers, doers and strategic thinkers. We offer our employees flexible work schedules, paid time off, health, vision and dental benefits, disability insurance, fun monthly activities, and a fully stocked kitchen.
What This Role Is
ZenBusiness is seeking an experienced Corporate Filing Specialist I to join the Customer Success team. The ideal candidate has industry experience with corporate filing systems, government agency requirements, and a high-volume caseload. The position requires exceptional attention to detail, good communication skills, precise response times, and high-volume data and task organization.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Manage, prepare and fulfill various corporate filings, including Articles of Incorporation/Organization, Amendments, Fictitious business names/DBAs, Publications, Annual/Biennial Reports, Withdrawals and Dissolutions, and Reinstatements.
- Research filing components on various government databases and public record sources, including state-specific compliance requirements, name availability and status queries, and public record document requests .
- Prioritize and manage a high-volume and time-sensitive workflow from submission to completion.
- Assist customers and internal stakeholders with questions regarding product, service, process, billing, and general client concerns.
- Stay updated on product knowledge and take initiative to expand industry knowledge.
- Corporate Filing experience, including legal document preparation and drafting.
- Knowledge of current Secretary/Department of State corporate statutes and filing requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce or other equivalent CRM applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify urgent fulfillments while staying on top of high-volume customer requests.
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing priorities with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Comfortable with the pace, dynamic environment, and ambiguity of a rapidly growing tech startup, including cross-functional problem solving and collaboration, process and system optimization, and new products and services launches.
- Role is temporarily remote and will eventually transition back to our downtown Austin office
- Tech Support Experience
- Mac OS knowledge
- Experience with Google File Stream, Docs, Sheets, and Adobe DC