We’re a manufacturing company with a design twist. We make Patio and Outdoor Lifestyle products for the leading retailers in North America, and we’re searching for a Corporate Controller to be based in the corporate headquarters in Bingham Farms, MI.
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will be responsible for a variety of auditing and budgeting duties and should be comfortable taking on additional responsibilities to support the team and round out individual skill sets. Candidates that enjoy working at a granular level and are eager to build and create process improvements not just duplicate existing practices will find this position especially rewarding and succeed in our high-performance environment.
- We need someone who works well with multiple priorities and can still meet the deadline.
- Close the financial books with reconciliations in three days on-time, complete and correct
- Prepare monthly financial packages for internal and corporate management teams
- Manage accounts payable, payroll, fixed asset records, general accounting, and intercompany transactions
- Develop management reports to drive cost improvements for manufacturing facilities
- Lead the annual budgeting process with internal department leads which includes cost savings initiatives and capital investments
- Lead the annual physical inventory and fixed asset across the company
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Finance or Accounting, CPA is a plus.
- SAP experience required (COPA & FICO)
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures, US GAAP, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Proactive and driven
- Must have excellent organizational skills, be able lead a lean team.
Arden Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Arden Companies participates in the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.