Applicants must be willing to travel as needed.
Public Knowledge® is a national management consulting firm that helps government agencies solve tough problems and thrive in complex environments. We do this by providing planning, procurement, and implementation services. Most of our work is in Health and Human Services. You can learn more about us at www.pubknow.com. The GLI® Group has acquired Public Knowledge®, which provides Public Knowledge® with the financial backing and infrastructure of a larger company.
Inclusion is a core value of Public Knowledge®. We value and seek to create a more diverse workforce. We encourage women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities, people with different sexual orientations, people with lived expertise, and other diverse people to apply. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design, and deliver solutions. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace that highlights the diversity in all of us and our experiences.
The Management Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of in-person and virtual services to a variety of human services jurisdictions (public and private). This position will contribute to the development of project deliverables and participate in client strategy and engagement. Additional responsibilities may include project management.
A successful Management Consultant for Child Welfare, Aging, or Human Services will demonstrate, and model experience, skills and knowledge related to:
Facilitate in-person and virtual engagements with clients and partners to support consensus building, planning, and decision -making related to opportunities, recommendations, and/or, solutions
· Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the solution-based decision making and task planning:
o Quantitative research methodologies include data mining and other system assessments, and analysis.
o Qualitative research methodologies include performing focus-groups, interviews, document reviews, internet research, and other business intelligence
· Consolidate findings from the analysis and present solutions to the colleagues and clients
· Assess system and organizational structures, procedures, processes, and resource utilization.
· Advise and guide clients, system leaders, project points of contact and other relevant partners.
· Design and implement solution-focused proposals, task plans as well as coaching and training methodologies.
· Document processes and prepare project status reports.
Organizational Consultant Requirements:
· At least ten years experience leading a child welfare, aging, or human services jurisdiction/agency or a substantial operation.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
· Superb leadership and collaboration abilities.
· Extensive experience in skills development and capacity building initiatives.
· Proficiency in office and business administration software.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
Required Education and Other Credentials:
Required Experience and Skills:
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
We offer excellent benefits that include:
In accordance with PK's duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace during the pandemic, we require all new employees to be fully vaccinated with a Coronavirus vaccine. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination prior to your start date.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply online on our website and include an introduction to yourself and your qualifications.
This job post should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related task and responsibilities than those stated above.
Public Knowledge is an Equal Opportunity Employer