Stand Up America
is a progressive, digital-first advocacy organization with nearly 2 million grassroots members who are working to stand up to corruption and build a more representative democracy. We’re fighting for democracy reforms at the local, state, and federal level that would expand voting rights, reduce the impact of big money in our politics, and end structural barriers that conservatives have built to impede progressive change. Our members have driven more than 1.7 million constituent calls to their representatives, mobilized tens of thousands of protestors, contacted tens of millions of voters, and helped pass bold democracy reforms at the state and federal levels.
The work we do matters. That’s why Stand Up America is focused on using data to help us do our work as effectively and efficiently as possible. Our data team was integral in helping us contact over 2.9 million voters in 2022 and drive 1.7 million calls to lawmakers in the last six years, and provides insights to help fuel our robust advocacy efforts towards building a more just and equitable democracy. We are seeking a data & analytics strategist to help support our team’s exciting work.
- Pulling, analyzing, and presenting data, which helps us reflect on our program’s performance and make decisions about how we continue to grow and engage our community of highly-motivated activists.
- Building reports and dashboards on our digital program that monitor progress toward advocacy, electoral, and digital goals.
- Some examples are maintaining and optimizing a dashboard of our weekly advocacy actions, measuring performance of our SMS broadcasts or measuring the engagement of users who join our list over time.
- Helping to project manage data and technology projects, both across teams within Stand Up America and projects Stand Up America has partnered on across the progressive space.
- Pulling data from our digital tools as needed to support our overall program.
- Communicating with partners and vendors across the progressive space as needed to ensure efficient data workflows.
$70,000 - $80,000 annually, commensurate with experience.