V3 Companies, a multi-discipline engineering, science and construction firm is seeking an Engineer I/II/III. Qualified candidates must possess the ability to manage assignments independently, and to communicate effectively.General responsibilities:
- Field layout, observation, inspection and documentation of construction projects.
- Assist the Resident Engineers on construction observation, inspection and documentation.
- Other support as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required
- 0 - 5 years of related experience preferred
- EIT preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off, and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to Rachel Reynoso at email@example.com or fax to 630.724.0385.V3 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: disability / veteran.PM20