Chicagoland area and Northwest Indiana
V3 Companies, a multi-discipline engineering, science and construction firm, is seeking Design Engineers within our Land Development Practice Area in our Illinois and Indiana offices. Experience in site civil engineering is desired. Qualified candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as the positions include interaction with both internal team members and external clients. In addition, they must be able to work both independently and in a team based environment and possess the ability to manage several major activities at once.General responsibilities include:
- Designing land development projects (commercial, industrial, residential).
- Working on teams to complete due diligence, design, and permitting processes for site development projects.
- Assisting Project Managers in client and regulatory agency communication.
- Providing periodic construction observation and office support for projects under construction.
- Must be a degreed Civil Engineer.
- 0-5 years of related experience in Land Development.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is preferred.
- EIT or PE preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off, and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to RLReynoso@v3co.com or fax to 630.724.0385.V3 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: disability / veteranPM20