V3 Companies has a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to help grow our Land Development Practice Area in our Indianapolis, IN office. Qualified candidates must have strong client relationships and experience in the Indianapolis area in the Residential and/or Commercial markets.General responsibilities:
- Develop and manage client relationships in the Residential and Commercial markets.
- Lead design teams to successfully execute projects.
- Mentor staff.
- Prepare proposals and budgets for new projects.
- Expand the services provided to V3's existing client base.
- Work with senior management to develop strategies to increase V3's market share in the Indianapolis market.
- Perform business development activities to grow our client base.
- Help recruit additional talent to join our team.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Indiana PE preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil3D.
- Strong organizational skills to monitor project progress, invoicing, and budgets.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects.
- Strong relationships and contacts with residential and/or commercial developers, architects, municipal staff, and other regulatory agencies.
- Experience in business development, proposal writing, and project budgeting.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off, and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to April Hough at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 317.663.2102.V3 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: disability / veteranPM20