BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc. Location:
2021-7232# of Openings :
Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.Mandarin language skills required.
Kubernetes was created by—and thrives because of—the thousands of individuals and hundreds of organizations who have given their wisdom, code, and continuing support to the people who use it.
Keen to be part of a team supporting the fastest growing product in Azure history? We are looking for people who truly want to make a difference in people's lives while also realizing their own greatest potential. If you aren't afraid of being the best version of yourself while encouraging the same both within your team and your customers, then we are looking forward to hearing from you! Let's talk about your dreams and aspirations and how you can help us empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more, including yourself. Responsibilities
- Be responsible for support delivery, working with customers to resolve complex technical issues related to running Kubernetes and container services on the Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Understand customer scenarios using Microsoft products/solutions in their environments and collaborate closely with engineering groups to resolve their issues and develop unique solutions.
- Use knowledge and experience to improve Azure Kubernetes Service product design, supportability, existing processes and to represent the voice of the customer.
- Passion for technology, problem solving, and customer supportability
- Ability to understand the customers best interests in terms of problem impact
- Ability and motivation to learn behaviors of unfamiliar components/technologies as needed
- Ability to handle technically challenging and politically hot customer situations
- Strong communications skills - excellent spoken and written English communication skills and
- Solid understanding of container technology and fluency in Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with one, or more, shell environments (BASH, SH, TCSH, KSH, etc.)
- Experience with Linux script-based development environments and tools (PERL, Python, Ruby, PhP, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience administering Linux (boot process, file systems, network device and protocol configuration)
- Familiarity with core OS services such as: SSH, telnet, FTP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Samba, LDAP
- Familiarity Security, OS Internals concepts
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration
- Cloud experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of container specific networking such as CNI
- Familiarity with DHCP, VIPs, NAT, DNS
- Familiarity with networking troubleshooting (Ping, Tracert, Tracemon, Tcpdump, etc.)
- Understanding of load balancing and familiarity with relevant components such NGINX, Application Gateways, and
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.