MiTek® is a global provider of building solutions for the residential and commercial construction industries. Utilizing software, services, engineered products, and automated manufacturing equipment, MiTek partners with clients to accelerate their genius and deliver breakthroughs in building. With a rich 60-year history and a network of 6,500 team members worldwide, MiTek pairs local expertise with global capabilities. As a Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A, NYSE: BRK-B) company since 2001, MiTek has a record of continuous growth and innovation. Learn more at www.mii.com . Summary
The Associate Customer Service Specialist works directly with our customers to take and order. The ideal candidate must be able to provide excellent customer service, be energetic and have a willingness to learn and participate in “On the Job Training”. Understanding and supporting the needs of our customers is crucial to the job.Job Responsibilities & RequirementsESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Order processors work directly with customers to take their orders. Being friendly and understanding their needs is crucial to the job.
- Speed and accuracy are of the essence and crucial in this position.
- Answer Busy Phone Lines
- Responsible for Order Entry and Quotations
- Order Tracking
- Sample & Literature Request
- Filing and General Administrative Duties
- Answer incoming customer calls taking product orders with the ability to upsell to increase overall sales
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of residential and commercial construction and specification processes a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Excel, Word and Dynamics. Experience with Power Point.
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills. Need to be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, while assisting customers over the phone, email and in person.
- Ability to interact at a high level of professionalism with others; including co-workers, vendors and customers.
- Attendance during regular work hours and overtime required.
We are an equal opportunity employer; and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or transgender status), age (40 and over), genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. For accommodation to assist with completing this application, please contact Human Resources at +1 314-434-1200.