Service/Maintenance Technicians make our apartment communities a great place to live. We take pride in the appearance and maintenance of our communities, and our residents tell us this is one of the most important reasons they choose to call us home.
You will work at our Lincoln Place community located in Venice, CA. Check them out for yourself here: www.lincolnplaceapthomes.com
A bit more about what you’ll do…
- Provide exemplary service to residents and team members
- With general direction, perform routine maintenance and repairs (ie, replaces AC filters and light bulbs, repairs and paints walls, cleans common areas, assists with apartment turns, etc.)
Current levels available:
- At least 1 year of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment or relevant training/education program
- Entry level skills in two or more technical trades (plumbing, electrical, appliances, HVAC, carpentry, etc.)
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment or relevant training/education program
- Basic skills in two or more technical trades (plumbing, electrical, appliances, HVAC, carpentry, etc.)
As an AIR Service Technician you must have:
- A reliable mode of transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Comfort with physical activity as you must be able and willing to move heavy equipment and machinery
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
The most successful AIR Service Technicians are:
- Customer service focused
- Great trouble-shooters
- Team players
- Focused on attention to detail
- Smart Phone users
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay rate of $17.00 - $21.00/hour. You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance and customer satisfaction.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available. HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid Sick Time.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at AIR communities (certain exclusions apply, and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home appliances, and more.
- 15 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership training, and performance improvement courses.
AIR will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the California Fair Chance Act and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Plumber, Location: Pico Rivera, CA - 90661