We are looking to add a talented and motivated Landscape Architect to join our team. As a Landscape Architect, you will plan the development of landscape areas and execute technical activities on assigned client properties. This role requires mastery of specialized techniques and an in-depth understanding of landscape architecture technical policies and procedures. With your innovative problem-solving, you will apply design solutions to a wide range of projects. You will provide a complete and coordinated landscape architecture that reflects the programmed goals and objectives of our client and the highest standards of visual, functional, and technical design while being consistent with the financial and schedule constraints and responsive to the physical environment. We are focused on finding a creative and passionate landscape architect to help us continue to grow our practice and broaden our design capabilities and portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the execution of landscape architectural design on assigned projects.
- Prepare hardscape and landscape including entitlement, site plan, and construction documents.
- Prepare concept designs, graphics, design documents, presentation packages, contract documents, and contract administration for landscape architecture projects.
- Manage project scope of work, schedule, and completion of initial paperwork.
- Review budget and schedule progress report.
- Carry out technical and administrative assignments, tabulations, cost estimates, etc.
- Conduct research and prepare construction details and specifications.
- Perform onsite inspections during construction and coordinate design requirements with contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Consult with clients and engineers on specifications and needs of projects.
- Maintain project records including correspondence, drawings, files, written reports, and presentations.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in landscape architecture or related field. Registered Landscape Architect preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in landscape architecture.
- Demonstrated creative thinking, design ability, and technical proficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design process, graphics, 3D modeling, hand drawings, and landscape and technical systems.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, and Revit.
- Understanding of mechanical design and documentation, architectural, civil, structural, and electrical disciplines, building construction, cost estimating, and building codes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven success working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Track record of winning and managing projects and providing excellent customer service.
- Energy, commitment, and perseverance through difficult work challenges and a constantly evolving environment.
- Passion for design and solid work ethic, ownership, and accountability.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, life, and 401(K) with company match
- Flexible work schedule – we work four days a week!
- Collaborative environment and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Variety of work tasks and experiences – no two days will ever be the same!
- Opportunity to influence key decisions and help us meet our goals
Perks and benefits:
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Family Medical Leave
- Remote Work Program
- Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Bonuses
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Open Floor Plan
- Company Outings
- Happy Hours
- Pet-Friendly Office
- Happy Hours
- Meals and/or Snacks Provided
- Phone allowance
PandoLogic. Keywords: Landscape Architect, Location: Delton, MI - 49046