The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical supervision of pre-licensed clinicians, collaborating on case conceptualization, treatment and discharge planning, therapeutic interventions and a review of all clinical documentation. Responsible for providing effective leadership to the clinical staff, has knowledge of the organization, provides supervision, reports to the Regional Director. Clinical Supervisor delivers all supervision within the Discovery Mood and Anxiety division in accordance with standards of State and Federal regulations.
- Adheres to the facility’s philosophy.
- Implements plans for performance improvement.
- Attends clinical meetings to share information.
- Meets with clinical staff weekly.
- Supervises students completing a field placement.
- Supervises therapist casework.
- Builds positive relationships with staff and physicians.
- Works collaboratively with the Regional Director.
- Demonstrates knowledge of administrative and clinical policies and procedures, and the ability to communicate these clearly and accurately to clinicians.
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency procedures, ability to communicate these procedures clearly and accurately.
- Reviews the admission and/or patient intake process.
- Review, assess, and evaluate patient treatment plans and clinical records.
- Review, assess and evaluate patient discharge planning.
- Ensures clinical staff meets educational/licensure requirements.
- Evaluates clinical staff based on specified performance standards, on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility to changes in the work environment.
- Provides a safe and therapeutic environment to all staff and patients.
- Assists in formulating standards for patient care.
- Performs other tasks, as assigned.
This is a full time position. For a virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at discoverymood.com.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Masters’ Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, or health-related field.
- A minimum of 2 years management setting familiarity, with continuous Quality Improvement, JCAHO standards.
- Knowledge of the Principles and Practices of the discipline.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards.
- Demonstrates proficiency in communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Meet supervisory requirements of state Board of Behavioral Science.
- Ability and familiar with practicing ethically and professionally
- Ability to build trust and rapport with staff and patients.
- Able to complete client EMR documentation accurately and thoroughly.
- Ensure that all staff members’ schedules are adhered to.
- Evaluating the quality of client care with the use of client feedback.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
PandoLogic. Keywords: Clinical Supervisor, Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA - 98043