Bengal Transportation Services is currently seeking a full-time experienced Crane Mechanic. The Crane Mechanic performs routine maintenance procedures on all equipment, identifies complex problems, and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions primarily with cranes and other heavy equipment.
Candidate shall be able to perform inspections, diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of various crane equipment including mobile cranes. (all terrain, rough terrain, boom trucks, etc.) Must have experience as a mechanic with electrical and hydraulics in modern crane technology.
EXPERIENCE / CERTIFICATION:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least (3) years' experience as mobile crane mechanic / technician that can demonstrate ability to inspect cranes to diagnose defects
- Demonstrate working knowledge of CANBUS, PAT, ECOS, LICCON SYSTEMS
- Reads and understand operating, parts manuals, and technical drawings
- Tests mechanical, electronic, electrical, and hydraulic products and equipment after repair or modifications to ensure proper operation and compliance with OEM specifications.
- Capable of accomplishing tasks independently without direct supervision
- Observe and maintain all equipment according to all safety requirements
- Properly maintain all reports, (times sheets, work orders, expense reports, etc.)
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends.
- Possess valid driver's license, clean driving record
- Have a TWIC card or be able to readily acquire TWIC card.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supply your own tools with up-to-date tool inventory (We have a variety of specialty tools in the shop)
- Must be able to perform scheduled maintenance cranes, forklifts, and other various equipment
- Must be able to document all maintenance and repairs performed on the equipment and file records properly.
- Dismantles and reassembles machines as well as equipment. Using hoist, cranes, truck lifts, hand tools and power tools.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Understand electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits a plus
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends at the shop
- Must be able to verbally communicate Safety issues to Customers and co-workers on location before and during job task.
- Reports to Service Manager on completion of assigned job task for next assignment.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://bengaltransport.isolvedhire.com/jobs/630252-214671.html
High School Diploma or GED
3 Years Experience