Brentwood, Tennessee, United StatesCategory:
Corporate Support CenterReq_ID:
46 minutes agoPassionate, driven people dedicated to making a difference in healthcare.SpecialtyCare
continues to grow and we'd like you to grow with us. We are the most experienced provider of outsourced clinical services in the industry, and we are always interested in building our team by hiring and training smart, dedicated people who share our values and our commitment to excellence.Focused on Excellence
At SpecialtyCare, everyone makes a difference in the delivery of healthcare. Each of us, no matter the role, is important to the success of our company, the success of our customers, and the health of our patients. Exceptional care and positive patient outcomes require team members passionately dedicated to collaborating and driving excellence at every turnfrom clinicians in the operating room to administrative people providing support behind the scenes. Highly successful companies need top talent in every position. And, with our outstanding work environment and our focus on people as one of our critical success factors, we are very committed to you, your career, and your success.Job Summary
As an Accounts Receivable Representative you are responsible for trending, analyzing and working medical claim denials from commercial, multistate Medicare and Medicaid, HMO/PPO and subrogation payers as assigned.
- Initiate collection followup on under paid and denied claims with assigned payers through reconsideration forms, appeals or phone calls to the payer.
- Research and resolve claim rejections.
- Identify billing errors to be corrected by coding team.
- Research insurance medical policies and guidelines.
- Respond to payer correspondence in a timely manner.
- Communicate payment or denial trends to management in a timely manner.
- Document all follow up efforts and communication within practice management system.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with team members.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Candidate
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Three years of accounts receivable experience working with payors.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret insurance policies and guidelines.
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
Growing through Training and Professional Development
- Has high attention to detail with the ability to analyze information.
- High energy, selfmotivated individual whose style is effective in working with all levels of the organization to drive performance and continuous improvement using an analytical and metrics based approach.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare provides support and reimbursement for continuing education and professional development to all associates across the company. We can also help you build your career through managerial opportunities. If you are willing to work hard, we are willing to help you grow.Benefits
We offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans; generous paid time off; 401(k) with matching funds; tuition reimbursement; and professional development and membership allowances.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is atwill