Santa Fe, New Mexico, United StatesCategory:
Minimally Invasive Surgical SupportReq_ID:
Sep 23, 2019Passionate, driven people dedicated to making a difference inhealth care.
SpecialtyCare is lookingfor the right candidate to train as a Minimally Invasive Clinical Specialist I towork in and around the operating room. SpecialtyCare will train the rightcandidate in Minimally Invasive Surgical Support to support our services. We are interested in individuals who have experience delivering excellentcustomer service and enjoy working in a fastpaced environment.
We are building our teamby hiring and training intelligent, dedicated people who share our values andcommitment to excellence. As part of the interview process, youwill be asked to complete a preemployment assessment. You will receivean email from Berke after completing this application with instructions forcompleting the preemployment assessment.
Join us as a ClinicalSpecialist I in Minimally Invasive Surgical Support working as part of the ORteam.As a Minimally InvasiveClinical Specialist I you will be trained to positively impact the efficiencyof the OR by:
- Providing logistical and technical support for laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries
- Setting up, troubleshooting and maintaining all minimally invasive equipment, including video systems, before, during and after surgeries to quickly resolve issues
- Manage single routine procedures to include all tower functions, preoperative set up, knowledge and application of instrumentation at the hospital.
- Understand the functionality and connectivity of all video components, along with troubleshooting principles
- Assist and interact with physicians and other clinical staff members as requested to ensure all preferences are met
- Complete all appropriate paper and electronic documentation forms.
- Ensure that supplies are stocked and available as needed.
- Cleaning equipment and instruments at the end of each case, prepares equipment for the next case and appropriately disposes of all refuse.
- Participate in shadow and/or tray call coverage assignments.
- Learn and adhere to all required policies, procedures, and clinical guidelines.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values Integrity, Sense of Urgency, Teamwork, & Continuous Improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
While this role does nothave direct patient contact/direct patient care it impacts patients.Requirements:
The Successful Candidate
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent, required.
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification, preferred.
- No experience necessary.
- Heatlhcare experience or training, preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience, acceptable.
- Must live within 30 minutes of our contracted hospitals
- Ability to work flexible hours and participate in a call rotation including weekends/nights/holidays
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to successfully complete a prehire medical aptitude test, on the job training including certification and company required education modules
The ideal candidate demonstratesthe following:
- A high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values which complement the team and company vision.
- Ability to thrive in a fastpaced environment, displaying a sense of urgency
- Dedication to consistently delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a high stress environment
- A selfstarter who works well both independently and in a team
- SpecialtyCare Values Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability
SpecialtyCare provides acomprehensive benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, amatching 401K and generous PTO plan. Costs incurred for required professionallicensures and certification are reimbursable.About SpecialtyCare
Physiciansand hospitals should always have the best possible means to ensure the mostpositive patient outcomes, while being able to maintain their own financialhealth and success. To help our customers achieve this, we are committed todelivering exceptional care outcomes, patient safety, and financial results inmore than 1,100 hospitals and health systems, supporting 13,500 physiciansduring 400,000+ procedures annually. This makes us the market leader inperfusion and intraoperative neuromonitoring, and the industry's choice forautotransfusion, sterile processing consulting, surgical assist, and minimallyinvasive surgical support. With more than 2,000 clinicians providing superiorquality care, we have a national presence that gives our medical team access toextensive, unmatched clinical data for conducting research to identify trends,determine benchmarks, disseminate best practices, and foster innovation thatadvances patient care. As a Joint Commissioncertified organization with ourown university, which includes a fully equipped OR for training, we developexpertise beyond required certifications so that your surgical team can becertain they have the best partner for clinical excellence, always.SpecialtyCareis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action EmployerEmploymentwith SpecialtyCare is atwill