San Jose, California, United StatesCategory:
6 days agoPassionate, driven people dedicated to making a difference in healthcare.SpecialtyCare
continues to grow and we'd like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusionparticipating in over 100,000 surgeries each year in 45 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
We areseeking an experienced Certified Perfusionist to join our team in vibrant San Jose, California. We arevery excited to grow and expand our program. Our team pumps around 700 cases ayear which includes all adult heart cases, ATS, TAVRs and some ECMO.
Enjoyover 300 days full of sunshine each year and never a dull moment as there areplenty of things to do. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, next to theGolden Gate City of San Francisco, San Jose is cradled by the foothills of theSanta Cruz Mountains and Diablo Range, offering a prime environment foroutdoorsy residents, with its short proximity to the ocean, the Sierra Nevadaand enchanting vineyards of Napa Valley. Camping and hiking in YosemiteNational Park, as well as skiing and watersports in Lake Tahoe, is just a fewhours' drive away.Position Requirements
The Successful Candidate
- ABCP certification is required.
- Two years minimum of experience; five plus years of experience preferred.
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven selfstarter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is atwill