Richmond, Virginia, United StatesCategory:
6 days agoPerfusionist are the Heart of the OperationSpecialtyCare
continues to grow and we'd like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusionparticipating in over 130,000 surgeries each year in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Join our Richmond, VA team. SpecialtyCare has managed this account for over 40 years and have a wonderful relationship with the surgeons and hospitals. This account performs approximately 1200 cases and perform all adult cases except transplants. This is a team of 13 perfusionists and 8 surgeons who work wonderfully together and have a very good team working environment.
We welcome both new graduates and experienced perfusionists for this role!
$20,000 Sign on Bonus for an experienced Perfusionist! Living expenses offered for up to one year!
Beautiful location 4 very distinct season to enjoy!Position Requirements
The Successful Candidate
- ABCP certification is required.
- Two years minimum of experience; five plus years of experience preferred.
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven selfstarter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is atwill