Commercial Electrical Foreman
Grow with Thompson Electric the NBJ Small Business Award Winner & #1 Commercial Electrical Contractor in Wilson County, conveniently located off I40 Exit 236, servicing Middle Tennessee with the majority of projects in the greater Nashville area. Offering rewarding consistent work and top competitive pay, Thompson Electric is committed to empowering each employee to reach their fullest potential. Determined to be Leaders of Light, our spirit of excellence and dedication for stewardship remains at the heart of all we do.
- $25 - $28/hour for qualified candidates
- Plus take home vehicle with fuel card!
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision
- Technology package
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 10+ years commercial electrical experience and completion of 4-year apprenticeship program or technical trade school
- Experienced managing a team of electricians
- Know how to perform takeoffs, organized game plan, manage tight schedules and lead profitable projects.
- Reading and understanding blueprints, schematics and control diagrams
- Capable of designing and installing electrical systems
- Strong knowledge of the National Electrical Code, NES and Middle TN Electric Service Requirements
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Will consider strong journeyman candidates