Have you ever gazed up during a concert and noticed all the truss and lighting? Theres a possibility that gear belonged to 4Wall! We are a nationally recognized entertainment lighting company that operates in ten offices in the US- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, DC, PA, Nashville, Houston, Orlando, Boston, and Miami. 4Wall has made its mark in the California Desert for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, to the High Roller in Las Vegas, to Saks Fifth Ave in New York City for the Land of 1000 Delights display.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist to come join the 4Wall team!
What you will be doing: While every day is different at 4Wall, your main responsibilities will be to answer and direct phone calls, greet guests, sort/distribute mail, database entry, maintain the office/breakroom supplies, and preparing/coordinating events, in addition to other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table: Our ideal candidate will have previous customer service/administrative/receptionist experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong PC skills including Word/Excel, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, organized, and ability to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor at all times.
What you should know:
- This position is full time
- This position is located in Lititz, PA
Why You Should Work for 4Wall
- Our People Rock! We pride ourselves on having a family feel where everyone feels welcomed and valued. No matter what your role is at 4Wall, you are a key piece to the success of the company.
- Perks, perks and more perks! We make it a priority to take care of everyone who works at 4Wall. Beyond comprehensive medical, dental, and vision, our benefits package features a 401(k) with 5% company match, company-paid life insurance, short and long term disability, Personal Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, pet insurance and much more!
- The A+ Environment Its casual Friday every day! We strive to create a culture that encourages everyone to interact with each other and have fun. Everything from Star Wars day, to employee contests, to health and wellness months, to chili cook offs. Giving back in our communities is also important as we donate our time and gear to numerous charities.
- Our Future is Bright Pun intended! 4Wall is a growing business and there are a lot of exciting things happening here. We are involved in various markets in the industry and are looking to continue our surge in serving the nation with the highest quality rental gear with outstanding customer service.
So you want the job, now what?
Our recruitment process goes as follows:
- Apply for the job
- Our recruitment team will review your application. If you are qualified, we will pass it along to the hiring manager. If you arent, we will let you know as we dont like to leave people hanging.
- Interviews most likely a phone interview and then an in-person interview.
- Job offered if selected, the hiring manager will contact you to offer the role. If you arent selected, dont worry, we will let you know so you arent left wondering.
- Complete a background check, and possibly a drug test, depending on the role you are hired for.
- Start new job life changed!
Not interested, but know someone who might be? Refer them! If they get the job, theyll owe you one for helping them get an awesome job!
P.S. 4Wall is an EOE.