Have you ever gazed up during a concert and noticed all the truss and lighting? Theres a possibility that gear belonged to 4Wall! We are a nationally recognized entertainment lighting company that operates in eleven offices in the US and internationally in the UK and Germany. 4Wall has made its mark in the California Desert for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, to the High Roller in Las Vegas, to Saks Fifth Ave in New York City for the Land of 1000 Delights display.
We are looking for an Intern to come join the 4Wall team!
What you will be doing:
What we look for in an intern:
Our internship is designed for individuals who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and who will be continuing their undergraduate studies in the fall.
This person should have knowledge of or experience with the Entertainment Lighting & Video industry. In addition, we are looking for someone who is highly motivated, a team player, and is enthusiastic about learning gear, processes, and general skills to get started in the industry!
What you should know:
Why You Should Work for 4Wall
What do I need to do to get started?
1. Apply for the internship
2. Our recruitment team will review your application. If you are qualified, we will pass it along to the hiring manager. If you arent, we will let you know as we dont like to leave people hanging.
3. Complete a phone interview
4. Internship offered if selected, the hiring manager will contact you to offer the role. If you arent selected, dont worry, we will let you know so you arent left wondering
5. Complete a background check and a drug test
6. Start your internship in June
Not interested, but know someone who might be? Refer them! If they get the job, theyll owe you one for helping them get an awesome job!
4Wall is an EOE.