Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes current sales coverage for each identified location.
- Leads discussion among field and corporate leadership teams to present findings and make recommendations, including the creation of a detailed action plan.
- Monitors action plan for progress and develops metrics and analytics to measure progress to goal.
- Assists in the construction of selling zones including the assignment of proper account/program information to each selling resource.
- Maintains and updates project schedules.
- Explores sales and compensation data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends to improve performance.
- Presents analysis to cross functional teams to help make better data driven decisions.
- Analyzes and transforms raw sales data into actionable insights.
- Collaborates with cross functional departments to integrate enterprise strategy into the performance analysis.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports Sales function with other analytic projects and data needs
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Finance or equivalent experience
- 4 or more years of experience in business intelligence or analytics
- 4 or more years of experience with SQL queries for data analysis
- 2 or more years of experience working with a BI tool (Preferably one of the following Qlik, PowerBI, & Tableau)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, look-up formulas) and PowerPoint
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Exceptional analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail; highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and cross-functional setting
- Strong time management skills to deliver high quality work for multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to draw conclusions/insights and translate those findings to develop recommendations for leadership action
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong learning capability to adapt to ever changing technologies and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Understanding and experience with retail and production business analysis and processes