Dow Jones & Co.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view \"Find Jobs - Dow Jones.\" Thank you. Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put “Reasonable Accommodation in the subject line.
NYC - 1211 Ave of the Americas
We need an individual who is passionate about data-drivenmarketing, who can work in a fast-paced team environment, who's excited about optimizing products and services for an elite and valuable audience of financial advisors across the U.S. and internationally.
TheMarketingCoordinatorwill oversee the creation and implementation ofmarketingcampaigns in traditional and digital channels including email, print, events, social, search and display for the Wealth & Asset Management Group at Dow Jones.
This person will be the driving force behind ourmarketinginitiatives and will work closely with all other areas of the W&AM group to ensure consistency across the Barron's Advisor brand.
- Develop and managemarketingschedule for all Barron's Advisor products
- Ensure execution of allmarketingactivities for the Wealth & Asset Management Group with a focus on email, advertising, and content channels
- Collaborate with other business units, specifically on shared audience objectives
- Work with design team on creation of promotional materials consistent with brand guidelines
- Ensuring data frommarketingefforts is properly collected and analyzed for use in guiding business decisions and tracking progress of all initiatives
- Creating reports or dashboard to present relevant results and analysis to team members or colleagues throughout the organization
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in amarketingfunction - analytical background a plus
- Comfort working with data spread across multiple sources. Ability to develop actionable insights
- from thorough data analysis and translate findings for other members of the team
- Basic knowledge of html/css coding
- Knowledge of creative suite is a plus
- Familiarity with themarketingtechnology landscape and various tools/platforms
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire for a culture of transparency, without fear of sharing ideas or concerns
- Commitment to learning. Willingness to use failures as an opportunity to grow and improve.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully operate within a large
- organization, effectively communicating with executives, interdepartmental teams and external
BG - BARRON'S